Creating an efficient schedule for students to tour the Mobile Workshop will ensure a great experience
BE PRO BE PROUD created the Most Valuable Pros Program (MVPs) to offer a unique hands-on learning and leadership opportunity for students that you select to participate. Sixstudent volunteers are invited to spend the day working with the Be Pro Mobile Workshop Tour Team to demonstrate the use of on-board simulators and communicate directly with peers about training and career opportunities.
- Six students volunteers (male and female) are chosen by their teacher
- MVPs need to arrive at 8:30 AM on their tour day
- MVPs will receive a complimentary BE PRO BE PROUD MVP t-shirt to wear on tour day
- After an end-of-day debriefing, the Tour Director will dismiss the MVPs to return to class
- Waivers may be necessary before students can be showcased on social media channels
- MVPs MUST be over 14 years old and preferably in the highest participating grade at the host site